Monday, December 15, 2008

Delusional Deviant On The Look Out

Name? DeviousKid Age? let's avert our attention from that aspect in life Occupation? well I am currently enrolled at an educational institute for the slightly delusional and psychotic, dilly-dallying with the every day teenage life which just includes needless and senseless drama. But it also doesn't mean I don't appreciate the free show. E-mail? I think it ended along the lines of a '.com' format. Sex? ...Wouldn't we all want it? Of course I'm pretty sure some of you out there thought I was going to put 'yes'.

Well to be frank this is my first blog, I've seen my other friends do this sort of thing and I pretty much swore to myself that I'll never bring myself to this. Unfortunately I've developed a habit of breaking self-proclaimed oaths, not to mention that this habit is not even the tip of the ice berg when it comes to habits. For now I'm just stayin hopeful that none of my friends figure out whose the one behind typing all of these words that turn into sentences, that turn into paragraphs, that turn into pages, that is processed into the brain as nonsense and being unnecessary, which is all suppose to define my adolescent life. But hey, as of 7 words ago it turned out to be the stress reliever that I needed to keep myself from going berserk from my 'indentured-servant to those titled as brother, sister, mom' complex. Blah, I'll just go along with the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment